Could Profinder be right for your business?
LinkedIn is more than just a place to find a job. It can also be a great way to grow your business. Profinder is a part of LinkedIn that allows you to find professionals for your business as well as bid on proposals for other businesses.
As a small business owner, you know that sometimes finding contracts or your first gig can be challenging. ProFinder may be a good place to begin.
- What freelancers need to know?
Profinder is free.
- Profinder is accessible through the LinkedIn website.
- Profinder is not available for all industries.
- You need to apply to be part of Profinder.
- You will submit a proposal and be bidding against other consultants.
- Most requests for proposals have very short deadlines.
To find out more information about applying go to: https://www.linkedin.com/help/testing/answer/67210
What clients need to know?
- Profinder is free for potential clients.
- Some requests are better fits than others.
- Your request will close when you receive 5 proposals or after 48 hours.
To find more information about Profinder, go to: https://www.linkedin.com/help/profinder/topics/25016/25017/70180
You can access Profinder at LinkedIn.com and them click on the grid next to your profile picture.
For more information about Profinder or other aspects of LinkedIn, contact me at: email@example.com.