First, I want to be clear that I am not being compensated by Canva.Com. I just love the product and believe if you are a business owner, it is worth your time to use it.
Canva is a website that allows you to manipulate your pictures. You can change the size, insert text, create grids and more. It can help you turn ordinary pictures into awesome graphics for any social media platform, blog site and more. Here’s why I like it.
- It’s free. As a small business owner, I love free. There is a paid version that you may opt for, but the free version contains much of what you need to create great visuals.
- There is a broad range of templates, backgrounds, grids, text, etc to chose from. You can be as creative as you want to. Find a starter template or create something original.
- It’s easy to use. Sure it will take you a little time to get used to using it, but overall it is very user friendly. Also, it stores your projects in a library so you can copy a visual and then make changes. No need to start all over again.
- You can use the visuals in Canva or upload your own. Either way, you have tons of options. There are also pictures you can purchase for a nominal price.
- Canva now has an app. For a long time, it could only be accessed on a desktop or laptop. Now, that they have created an app, you can take it wherever you go.
Check out Canva. If you have an issues, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-746-5801 and I will be happy to consult with you on how to integrate in into your overall marketing plan.