5 Easy Steps to Reposting in Instagram
Have you heard of regramming? That is when you repost something you have seen on Instagram onto your profile.
On Facebook, you can share posts from other pages. On Twitter you can Retweet or even quote a retweet to put your own spin on things. However, until recently, Instagram didn’t have an option to repost or regram something. Now you can and its easier than you think.
- You need to go to the App Store and download a reposting app. For Apple, you go to App Store or Google Play . I chose to download Repost for Instagram by Red Cactus, LLC. Remember Instagram works best with your phone so download Repost on your phone.
- Connect your Repost App to your Instagram account.
- Find a post you like on Instagram that you would like to Regram.
- In the corner you will see … When the drop down menu appears choose “Copy Share URL”
- Open your Repost App and you will see the post there. The App automatically credits the original creator. Click “Repost” and caption. Now you have that content for your Instagram account.
How could you use reposting?
- Leverage user content when your company has been tagged in a post.
- Post content from influencers that would be helpful to your followers.
- Open up your audience as new users may find you.
- Freshen up your feed with new content from another source.
How would you use reposting to help promote your business? Let me know
Have questions about this post or need more help with your Social Media Marketing? Contact me: email@example.com